Radiosity on Formuler Z7 Plus

Moderator: webmaster

Noname
Junior
Junior

Radiosity on Formuler Z7 Plus

Postby Noname » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Hello,

My buddy now has a Formuler Z7 Plus and he wants to be able to pvr. He is currently using android apk but he wants to connect via the Mac I.D. addy so that he can use the built in mytv app on the Formuler. How would he go about getting switched from apk to mac addy?

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Re: Radiosity on Formuler Z7 Plus

Postby myfishtv » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:41 pm

the easiest way is if he got his subscription thru a reseller that way he can help from the reseller because it's not that easy but it can be done.
if he wants to pm me i will help him
***i have no access to the payment side of this site***
if you want to get a radiosity subscription from me. please pm me for my payment options.

bitcoin address
1GbZ4jmfLPfPtxqsRbfDuECpPmLqZthaGa

Noname
Junior
Junior

Postby Noname » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Thanks Fish!

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:30 am

he needs to put this url inside his formuler box were he see the mac address>> https://www.radiosity.sx

then once he tries to run it the radiosity should pop up on his device and give him a link code.
if you want to get a radiosity subscription from me. please pm me for my payment options.

bitcoin address

Noname
Junior
Junior

Postby Noname » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:07 am

On the Formuler boxes the pre assigned mac addy's can't be changed. He tried putting it as a portal url but that didn't work. He even tried putting user name and password in along with putting the https://www.radiosity.sx in the url and still nothing.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:44 am

i'm afraid that box doesn't really work like a real mag box. but i can't be 100% sure because i no longer mine.

so the only way it will work is with an apk file which the link i s posted here in the android section. or using the stb emulator. but the apk will be the eaisest by far. just install the radiosity apk file and the activatoin code will pop up and you link your device.

i'm still not sure why any nowadays would even want to have a pvr feature on a iptv device. it makes no sense. being that you can go online get whatever you need from a warez site.

bitcoin address

Noname
Junior
Junior

Postby Noname » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:31 pm

hmm...so what if he wanted to setup with STB emulator. How would he go about doing that?

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 pm

goto youtube a seach how to configure stb emulator you will find many, many videos showing you how. it's too much for me to type here on this forum
search for
how to configure stb eulator for iptv

bitcoin address

Noname
Junior
Junior

Postby Noname » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:29 pm

he's already used STB emu before so no problems on how to set it up. The problem is, in order to get STB Emu to work, usually an iptv provider would have to activate a mac addy. I guess I am just wondering if there is anyway radiosity can be used by activating a users mac address.

Return to “MAG250/254”