good riddance

Moderator: webmaster

masonjar123
Regular
Regular

good riddance

Postby masonjar123 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:54 am

Just threw my Mag 254 out....Android works better and no movies with sound problems. good riddance.

rrcr
Rookie
Rookie

Re: good riddance

Postby rrcr » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Not everybody is rich. If it comes down to having to replace my MAG box with an Android box in order to run out my Radiosity subscription then when it comes time to renew I will be renewing with one of the newer IPTV services that provide more content at 1/2 the price of Radiosity.

rimshott4
Rookie
Rookie

Postby rimshott4 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:57 am

name a few of these other iptv services at half the price would like to check them out

glorybound0579
Advanced
Advanced

Postby glorybound0579 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:57 pm

rimshott4 wrote:name a few of these other iptv services at half the price would like to check them out

so would I thank you

rrcr
Rookie
Rookie

Postby rrcr » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:06 pm

Sorry but this is a Raidosity forum. It is not a place to discuss other services. All I will say is that some services have more movies than others, some have more TV shows than others, some have more TV channels than others, some have more buffering than others, some are more reliable than others. Which service is best for you also depends upon where you live, what language you speak, how good your Internet connection is and what you like to watch. A service that offers 2,000 TV channels is of no advantage if you are like most people and only watch a handful of favorite channels, especially if it doesn't work well on your favorite channel, even if it works well on the other 1,999 channels. For this reason I always recommend that people subscribe to at least two or more iptv services. As far as I know, Radiosity is the only TV service that works (or did work) on both Android and MAG boxes which is a big advantage. Services that only work with MAG boxes can be used with emulator software on an Android box but it's unreliable.

Return to “MAG250/254”