sandyj565 wrote:How do I urchase a 6 month subscription to radiosity on roku?
just send a pm (private message) to a reseller of your choice
myfishtv wrote:FOR ROKU!!!
1. First go to the Roku site http://my.roku.com and log into your roku online account. if you don't have a roku online account create one.
2. now Go down the page until you see manage account. Under that, click on "Add a Channel".
3. Now you will see on that page a place for you to put "channel access code" put "J62NMZD" in that grey area and click "add channel"
4. now you will see on the next page a window asking you to confirm that channel add-on click on "yes, add channel"
you can now goto your roku box.
5. Now reboot your Roku box and look for the Radiosity channel. if you still don't see it, do a system update. to do an update
goto settings>system>system update. now you should see the radiosity icon.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests