Service Getting Worse...

Moderator: webmaster

dmconkle10
Regular
Regular

Service Getting Worse...

Postby dmconkle10 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:04 pm

I know I am not alone that I feel like we should get more current up to date info when channels are down and an ETA when they are going to be up. Not asking you to change the world but when it is weeks and weeks of "be patient" it starts to feel like our experience does not matter. Was great but now getting so much of "No Signal" or bouncing DirecTV logo "which makes me want to punch someone when I see it". If this was a payment issue I bet they would have updates and have it fixed quickly but since they have our money they feel like they can take as much time as needed while our PAID subscription gets worse and worse. I can't be the only one who feels this way.

glorybound0579
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Service Getting Worse...

Postby glorybound0579 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:38 pm

I feel the same on these issues, I also think that the members of radiosity should think about checking into other iptv services wouldn't hurt.

dmconkle10
Regular
Regular

Postby dmconkle10 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:21 pm

glorybound0579 wrote:I feel the same on these issues, I also think that the members of radiosity should think about checking into other iptv services wouldn't hurt.

Cannot agree more MachTV and others seem to have better customer service...if it keeps going like this gonna have to switch...

kikedj
Reseller
Reseller

Postby kikedj » Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 pm

The service every day is worse and nobody responds, well for those who are not re sellers because they can look for other options, but those that we have already paid for months in advance we can do nothing....I have had to change to other better systems, since I have to respond to my clients.

dmconkle10
Regular
Regular

Postby dmconkle10 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:23 pm

kikedj wrote:The service every day is worse and nobody responds, well for those who are not re sellers because they can look for other options, but those that we have already paid for months in advance we can do nothing....I have had to change to other better systems, since I have to respond to my clients.

That's all we are asking for is communication...

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sun May 21, 2017 8:40 pm

ok here is the info you guys asked for. radiosity is undergoing an upgrade which should be done by august.

Galvez12198
Junior
Junior

Postby Galvez12198 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:51 pm

August is a long time to wait!

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sun May 21, 2017 8:56 pm

well im just giving you the honest answer would you rather i lie and say it gonna take a week? it is what it is. these things take time.

dmconkle10
Regular
Regular

Postby dmconkle10 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:55 pm

myfishtv wrote:well im just giving you the honest answer would you rather i lie and say it gonna take a week? it is what it is. these things take time.

I can appreciate that i think we are all rational and patient people that is all we want is feedback and communication here and I don't think we are out of line asking for that

kikedj
Reseller
Reseller

Postby kikedj » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:29 pm

every day some one text me asking when channels like telemundo will be working correctly, not just for 30 minutes and NO SIGNAL again, and nobody answer in support

Return to “Roku”