Can one account work on multiple rokus same household?

Moderator: webmaster

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Re: Can one account work on multiple rokus same household?

Postby myfishtv » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:43 pm

i don't think they can change the amount of device on a single acct due to the platform it was built on. as far as making financial sense i actually you make more money the way radiosity is now. because now if the person really wants radiosity on 2 devices or more they have no choice but to buy another subscription.

mark13
Rookie
Rookie

Postby mark13 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:42 am

Yes, I have three Rokus on my one account. To add another Roku, just hook it up to your tv and when the activation screen comes on with the code go to my.roku.com/link and ent the code. However, make sure you're logged into the same Google account on which you have your other Roku. It seems to use your Google account somehow, so if you're logged into a different Google account it will require you to create another subscription. Also, once you've linked your multiple Rokus to your Roku account you can easily manage and deactivate any you want at the bottom of the "my account" page (which is in the dropdown under your profile image).

warethefugowie
Junior
Junior

Postby warethefugowie » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:34 pm

i have and used a Roku2 and Roku3 with radiosity previously maybe 2yrs ago,
i deactivated them and my account from Roku.
then just recently, last 2 days, made account again trying both and cannot get the radiosity channel to load, i think it might be blocked.
well, anyway

have 3 subs
been using 2 Amazon firesticks, since I deactivated roku, wich in my opinion, works much better than rokus,
not to mention the kodi that can be installed. roku sucks
off to get another firestick for#3 sub

Return to “Roku”