WTF!!! Subscription Turned off 2 days after I renewed!!!

Moderator: webmaster

cyberzach
Rookie
Rookie

WTF!!! Subscription Turned off 2 days after I renewed!!!

Postby cyberzach » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:40 am

Why does there seem to be more effort used to collect money than provide service for those that have already paid ?
I renewed 2 days before I expired under the control panel and was sent an email the next day stating I needed to set up an account. I replied with, I already have an account, supplied my account number and stated that I used the renew link in my account...now here I am 2 days later SOL and my service shut off...is no one monitoring who’s paying because someone has their finger on the disconnect button and waits for the day your renewal runs out to press it.

Jdmimports
Reseller
Reseller

Re: WTF!!! Subscription Turned off 2 days after I renewed!!!

Postby Jdmimports » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:34 am

Good morning i had problem yesterday and they fix it quick try to ge a hold of a admin
team member and they gonna help you quick

chix46
Rookie
Rookie

Postby chix46 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:15 pm

What are both of you using? I have Fire Stick 4k, using IP Spectrum in mid Alabama, and it has not worked for quite a while. Is it my IP or the Fire Stick . My renewal date is Dec 18,2019, I am not going to renew until someone validates what works and the system is up!!!

Jdmimports
Reseller
Reseller

Postby Jdmimports » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:13 pm

I am using the regular and works fine if you guys need to renew you can contact me ill take care but now mine works fine not 4k

Return to “Members Introduce yourself”