How to pay for a subscription

Moderator: webmaster

lhenderson7
Rookie
Rookie

How to pay for a subscription

Postby lhenderson7 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi I just registered for radiosity. I have a code on my TV screen but have been searching these posts to try to find out how to pay for the subscription. I followed the link that the admin put in one of the posts: panel/login.php but the log in information that I used to log in here does not work when I go to this link.
I need information on how to find My Account, or how to pay first, then I can move on from there. Any help will be much appreciated.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Re: How to pay for a subscription

Postby myfishtv » Thu May 23, 2019 7:31 pm

you can pay for a subscription either by paying this forum or pm a reseller like myself and we will send you information on how to pay for a subscription

lhenderson7
Rookie
Rookie

Postby lhenderson7 » Fri May 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Okay so I went to https://www.radiosity.tv/ and paid for a 3 month subscription. I did not see a way to pay through this forum. I paid for it and received an email that said this:

Order Confirmation
RADIOSITY TV
Hello
We have received your RADIOSITY TV order! Thank you for your purchase.
Order #1000
Payment status
Paid

Fulfillment status
Awaiting Processing

There was a link for me to click on to activate my account. I clicked the link and still I am unable to to sign in and activate my account. If this is how the subscription is starting out...I can't see positive results in keeping the subscription. This is frustrating. I called the contact number because it said that the email is not working, no one answered so I left a message, still not response.

Myfishtv thanks for the offer of being able to pay for and subscribe within this forum.. but there were not clear instructions on how to do that either...frustrated!

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Fri May 24, 2019 6:49 pm

sorry to hear that but if you had done as i said in my post which was to pm a reseller or myself. i never recvd a pm from you.

i really hope you recvd what you paid for on that site. but i don;t think you will good luck

admin
Honored
Honored

Postby admin » Tue May 28, 2019 9:59 pm

*VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Avoid any operations in this FAKE/SCAM wesbsite: https://www.radiosity.tv
T his is a screenshot of the fake/scam website:
* IF YOU ALREADY SENT A PAYMENT TO THIS FAKE WEBSITE, JUST PUT A COMPLAIN ON PAYPAL TO REQUEST A FULL REFUND *
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Members Introduce yourself”