Radiosity Going Out of Business??

Latest news, what you need to know...

Moderator: webmaster

richb01
Regular
Regular

Radiosity Going Out of Business??

Postby richb01 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:49 am

I've been doing some more reading through the forums and site analytics and I've seen some alarming trends:

1) radiosity.sx web traffic is down by 17% in 3 months. (fewer clients and potential clients)

2) more and more people are paying but not getting activated ("it used to be fast").

3) Many people are asking for Admin's help, but admin hasn't given a reply for 5 days. (The owner is not interested in helping or supporting customers)

I paid for a renewal 2 days before my due date and was still deactivated. I can't get an answer from the Admin. I know they are watching because someone deleted my post complaining about being deactivated even though I paid.

To potential customers: I'm very unsure about the future of Radiosity. There are too many warning signs - including simply taking people's money but not giving the service they paid for. Personally, I'm going to look for a different service.

To customers who paid and aren't getting service - if you went through PayPal, you can open an issue. Enough complaints and PayPal will lock their account.

Lot's of interesting information here: http://www.statshow.com/www/radiosity.sx

Samijolintv
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Radiosity Going Out of Business??

Postby Samijolintv » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:14 am

I have been trying for days to get a response as well. If they are shutting down an email would be nice instead of leaving people hanging. I have always paid and even brought new people on board. So if an admin is reading this please could you send a message and respond please

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:57 am

i have sent both you guys a pm (private message) so that i can try to help both of you. the ball is now in your court

alexcruz71
Reseller
Reseller

Postby alexcruz71 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:53 pm

With XC going through issues right now, radiosity is one of the few services still working, so it's actually a good time to have it

Return to “Announcements”