Unable to use the service

Read before start posting please

Moderator: webmaster

gorilongo
Junior
Junior

Unable to use the service

Postby gorilongo » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:01 pm

I did sent tge payment and not let me link my account to the android device, nothing show in my account . Any help please.

collettiinlv
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Unable to use the service

Postby collettiinlv » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:43 pm

What the hell. I paid, now nobody responds. this is BS. SOMEBODY BETTER GET AHOLD OF ME. JUST NEED ACTIVATED.

collettiinlv
Rookie
Rookie

Postby collettiinlv » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:11 pm

I went with someone that I can communicate with . Alfonso non responsive. Tired of it. Use somebody else.

aaiduck13
Rookie
Rookie

Postby aaiduck13 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:23 pm

Alfonso does not respond either. Dis he give you a refund or just ask someone else?

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:56 pm

click on support icon at the forum page and open a support ticket

webnet
Reseller
Reseller

Postby webnet » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Yesterday October 7th 2019 at 8:30 PM we did encounter a problem with our reseller panel which we've noticed that some of our clients had an expired account but we did activate there account last week. For an example we had reactivate a client on Saturday 5th and they were watching normally and yesterday we saw that the user account had expire since August 30th 2019. Another example was that on the panel we had a user online and watching a channel which we did activate the service last weekend but it have that the account has expired on September 23 2019. And when we've have tried to logout of the panel and to login we couldn't login anymore telling that the specified username and password are invalid, with the remaining tries before our access is blocked and has to be reopen after contacting your administrator.

What's the problem with the panel and or service right now. This is a little to much confusing. Like this we can't manage the amount of credits correctly, because if we had activate a user last week it's impossible that that same user needs to be reactivate within 5 day of service, due to the problem mentioned above.

admin
Honored
Honored

Postby admin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:08 pm

webnet wrote:Yesterday October 7th 2019 at 8:30 PM we did encounter a problem with our reseller panel which we've noticed that some of our clients had an expired account but we did activate there account last week. For an example we had reactivate a client on Saturday 5th and they were watching normally and yesterday we saw that the user account had expire since August 30th 2019. Another example was that on the panel we had a user online and watching a channel which we did activate the service last weekend but it have that the account has expired on September 23 2019. And when we've have tried to logout of the panel and to login we couldn't login anymore telling that the specified username and password are invalid, with the remaining tries before our access is blocked and has to be reopen after contacting your administrator.

What's the problem with the panel and or service right now. This is a little to much confusing. Like this we can't manage the amount of credits correctly, because if we had activate a user last week it's impossible that that same user needs to be reactivate within 5 day of service, due to the problem mentioned above.

Your account was suspenden due a payment issues, but now everything is ok

webnet
Reseller
Reseller

Postby webnet » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:27 pm

hi,
I still have the same problem. Which are as follow, the panel tells me that a user has expired and that can't be right because we did give them credits to let the service keep on going. And some user did loose service without reaching there expiry date.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:33 am

inside your panel click on that user and you will see all the transactions times.

admin
Honored
Honored

Postby admin » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:15 pm

webnet wrote:hi,
I still have the same problem. Which are as follow, the panel tells me that a user has expired and that can't be right because we did give them credits to let the service keep on going. And some user did loose service without reaching there expiry date.

All customers's transactions made while the paypal complain was active were gone, and also the credits you spent were returned to your panel, so, you will need to do it again.

Return to “Forum Rules”