ADMIN- Reseller Account Activation Help

Read before start posting please

Moderator: webmaster

Glizano
Reseller
Reseller

ADMIN- Reseller Account Activation Help

Postby Glizano » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Admin can you please help me out, i sent a payment from my paypal account and followed the instructions of including my user name and replied back to the support message ticket with my information as instructed on April 7th but my account hasn't been activated yet. I have customers that i need to update there service. I tried getting help from support but haven't receive a response usually i get a response in a reasonable amount of time but its been over a week and i haven't heard of anything.

Please help this is urgent. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Re: ADMIN- Reseller Account Activation Help

Postby myfishtv » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:35 pm

i have sent your message to the admin

admin
Honored
Honored

Postby admin » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Glizano wrote:Admin can you please help me out, i sent a payment from my paypal account and followed the instructions of including my user name and replied back to the support message ticket with my information as instructed on April 7th but my account hasn't been activated yet. I have customers that i need to update there service. I tried getting help from support but haven't receive a response usually i get a response in a reasonable amount of time but its been over a week and i haven't heard of anything.

Hello Glizano,

We add the corresponding credits to your panel five days ago, please check again. If you are having more problems please send us a PM.

Glizano
Reseller
Reseller

Postby Glizano » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:44 pm

admin wrote:
Glizano wrote:Admin can you please help me out, i sent a payment from my paypal account and followed the instructions of including my user name and replied back to the support message ticket with my information as instructed on April 7th but my account hasn't been activated yet. I have customers that i need to update there service. I tried getting help from support but haven't receive a response usually i get a response in a reasonable amount of time but its been over a week and i haven't heard of anything.

Hello Glizano,

We add the corresponding credits to your panel five days ago, please check again. If you are having more problems please send us a PM.

Hi Admin, I check again and I'm still unable to log into my reseller control panel account. Is there someone I can PM directly? I submitted a new support ticket message.

update:: everything is perfect i have access to my account again
Last edited by Glizano on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glizano
Reseller
Reseller

Postby Glizano » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:48 pm

myfishtv wrote:i have sent your message to the admin

Thank you.
Last edited by Glizano on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

illmindedkid2001
Rookie
Rookie

Postby illmindedkid2001 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:39 pm

I just signed up today and sent the 120 dollar payment for 1 year of services. I have an MXQpro 4k and I'm trying to get it going. I start the box, open the Radiosity app and it says "To start, you must link your player to an account. This screen will refresh automatically when activation is complete." An activation code and a barcode as well. What's my next step please?

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:33 pm

illmindedkid2001 wrote:I just signed up today and sent the 120 dollar payment for 1 year of services. I have an MXQpro 4k and I'm trying to get it going. I start the box, open the Radiosity app and it says "To start, you must link your player to an account. This screen will refresh automatically when activation is complete." An activation code and a barcode as well. What's my next step please?

once you payment has been processed you will be sent linking info.

admin
Honored
Honored

Postby admin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:45 pm

illmindedkid2001 wrote:I just signed up today and sent the 120 dollar payment for 1 year of services. I have an MXQpro 4k and I'm trying to get it going. I start the box, open the Radiosity app and it says "To start, you must link your player to an account. This screen will refresh automatically when activation is complete." An activation code and a barcode as well. What's my next step please?

Hello,
We just active the account a few minutes ago. Now you can enjoy the service. :)

illmindedkid2001
Rookie
Rookie

Postby illmindedkid2001 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:53 am

Hi, I'm following instructions on how to link the set top box but I am not seeing the link after going into "My account".

jdsmith
Master
Master

Postby jdsmith » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:46 pm

reboot your comp

Return to “Forum Rules”