Why Radiosity is one of the best Premium Services

What is happening in the world of IPTV, we want to hear from you...

Moderator: webmaster

WickedVenturesTX
Rookie
Rookie

Why Radiosity is one of the best Premium Services

Postby WickedVenturesTX » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:55 am

OK, so the word "Best" can be very subjective and it will vary from person to person, but in my humble opinion, Radiosity is a pretty damn good.

I have tried many other Premium services and some have been great and some have been terrible, but in the end, Radiosity was always the winner. Sure, some other services may have more channels, all in HD, and quicker at getting the latest movie releases, but all that comes at a price. The more channels a service offers, the greater the chance a good percentage of those channels will be down. The admins can't possibly keep checking all the channels ALL THE TIME. HD quality on every channel... that comes at a bandwidth price. Not everyone has a 100 Mbps connection at home. Some are lucky to get 5-10 Mbps where they live. This is where Radiosity shines. Unless your internet speed is total garbage, you will not suffer the buffering woes we all have come to hate.

I hope that Radiosity continues to offer a solid, but modest channel line-up and not try to compete with the other services that offer hundreds and hundreds of channels. Continue to stick to a smaller, but SOLID channel line-up that are stable and people will stick to the service for a long time.

admin
Honored
Honored

Re: Why Radiosity is one of the best Premium Services

Postby admin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Thanks a lot for your review WickedVenturesTX,

I have to say, that actually we have more than 300 live channels in Spanish and English spoken language, plus all premium sports channels according to the season like NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and without forgetting the PPV Boxing, WWE and UFC ... if you compare them with the other IPTV systems, we have the most popular and the most viewed by the market to which we are directed.

maybe you will ask why do we not have more channels? for the simple reason that we do not intend nor can we cover all the people of the planet ... we prefer to have the best of the best for the US, CANADA and LATIN AMERICAN Spanish speaking people residing all over the American continent.

Thanks again for your comment my friend, you bet that we will continue working hard to improve day by day to provide the best entertainment content for the money you kindly spend in this service.

Sincerely,

--
Admin

ehamil1
Rookie
Rookie

Postby ehamil1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:40 am

I don't know why anyone would think it's the best I purchased a week ago and haven't been able to use yet.. Activation doesn't work. No codes sent work and my username and password won't work... I've emailed support, no response...very disappointed.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:01 am

pm me and i will try to help you

Return to “News & Rummors”