Disappointed in service

Talk about anything you want just kinda keep it clean & no bashing anyone..

Moderator: webmaster

asilva1316
Master
Master

Disappointed in service

Postby asilva1316 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:08 pm

Disappointing day regarding the service. It has been out to my knowledge for 12 hours and still going. Could be longer, as I first noticed at 8am CT. Not sure if this is going to be an ongoing issue, as I see many complaints lately regarding the service and activating of accounts. Has this operation grown to big for the developers or is it a simple I don’t care problem. Would definitely like to hear some feedback from them, but rarely do you see a reply. Hoping things are back to par tomorrow morning.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Re: Disappointed in service

Postby myfishtv » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:12 pm

guess you didn't new about xtreme codes getting busted. that has affected every single iptv service in one way or another. over 90% of iptv servers are still not up and may have just closed there doors.

Code: Select all

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-piracy-raids/police-raid-pay-tv-pirates-in-europe-wide-swoop-idUKKBN1W3180

asilva1316
Master
Master

Postby asilva1316 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:42 pm

That right there, myfishtv, would be something they could let us know about. Without any news or updates leaves us in the dark. A simple reply, no matter what, is greatly appreciated and at least gives us some peace of mind on the fix. Thank you for the link and the reply.

T104racing
Rookie
Rookie

Postby T104racing » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:44 pm

myfishtv wrote:guess you didn't new about xtreme codes getting busted. that has affected every single iptv service in one way or another. over 90% of iptv servers are still not up and may have just closed there doors.

Code: Select all

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-piracy-raids/police-raid-pay-tv-pirates-in-europe-wide-swoop-idUKKBN1W3180

If you cant prove the service what are you still taking our money?

Return to “General Chit Chat”