Latest news, what you need to know...

Moderator: webmaster

admin
Honored
Honored

mexchilango

Postby admin » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Hello,

Just to let you know that the reseller "mexchilango" is no longer a Radiosity reseller, and all the accounts belongs to him were also deactivated due a fraud behavior he was doing during the last month.

So, if you are a new member and want to purchase a new membership, please contact any other of our trust reseller listed here memberlist.php?g=8&mode=group&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist or purchase a new one in this website from us here: home.php?pricing-subs.

----------------------------------
Hola,

Solo para informarle que el revendedor "mexchilango" ya no es un revendedor de Radiosity, y su cuenta de reseller así como todas las cuentas que le pertenecen fueron desactivadas debido a un comportamiento fraudulento que estaba haciendo durante los últimos meses.

Por lo tanto, si es un miembro nuevo y desea comprar una nueva membresía, contáctese con cualquier otro de nuestros distribuidores de confianza que figuran aquí memberlist.php?g=8&mode=group&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist o compre en este mismo sitio web con nosotros aquí: home.php?pricing-subs.

--
Admin

rmitch81
Rookie
Rookie

Re: mexchilango

Postby rmitch81 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:37 am

The link you sent doesn't lead to anything. Send the list of Approved resellers, Thank You.

PhilthyMcNasty
Rookie
Rookie

Postby PhilthyMcNasty » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:04 am

I use myfishtv. Legit seller and quick.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:37 pm

rmitch81 wrote:The link you sent doesn't lead to anything. Send the list of Approved resellers, Thank You.

memberlist.php?g=8&mode=group&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
***i have no access to the payment side of this site***
if you want to get a radiosity subscription from me. please pm me for my payment options.

bitcoin address
1GbZ4jmfLPfPtxqsRbfDuECpPmLqZthaGa

alexcruz71
Advanced
Advanced

Postby alexcruz71 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:07 pm

myfishtv wrote:
rmitch81 wrote:The link you sent doesn't lead to anything. Send the list of Approved resellers, Thank You.

memberlist.php?g=8&mode=group&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist

This link does not seem to be working either.

Any admin here can tell me if I can update my profile to show as reseller and be listed on the link that is being circled around?

Return to “Announcements”