live channels english live channels spanish freezing

Latest news, what you need to know...

Moderator: webmaster

zahid
Regular
Regular

live channels english live channels spanish freezing

Postby zahid » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Hi i dont know but i have today on my live channels lot of freezing i dont know that the admin know about that issue.

anthonykillen67
Rookie
Rookie

Re: live channels english live channels spanish freezing

Postby anthonykillen67 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:55 pm

I have the same problem, and today NFL Game Pass is gone!!! When are you going to fix this problem with the freezing??? I am seriously considering not renewing due to these problems!!!

Ignacio33
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Ignacio33 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:33 pm

I have the same problems everyday . I think that I had good internet speed 200 mbps

undergroundiptv
Rookie
Rookie

Postby undergroundiptv » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:39 pm

Ignacio33 wrote:I have the same problems everyday . I think that I had good internet speed 200 mbps

Some good tips are to reset your modem, router and device on a weekly basis. Also go to your settings on your device look for the Radiosity app and clear cache. Radiosity doesnt require a lot of speed to operate which is good but I do recommend doing the resetting of devices. Also the speed you might see that your getting on your phone is completely different on your device. Smartphone and laptops tend to have a better wifi chip then your standard streaming device unless your running a $150 and up streaming device. Its always best to go wired if you can, you will gain more speed and not have the interference you get with wifi especially if your running more than 5 devices in your home at a time. So what you can do is go to the app store of the device and download a speed testing app and see what speed your device is actually receiving. Just some tips for you guys. Been doing this for quite some time now.

202hemlock
Reseller
Reseller

Postby 202hemlock » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:05 am

Are we going to have the Canelo fight this Saturday?

Return to “Announcements”