BUYER BEWARE 5 days now and still no response for support ticket or service!!!

Talk about anything you want just kinda keep it clean & no bashing anyone..

Moderator: webmaster

trashman
Rookie
Rookie

BUYER BEWARE 5 days now and still no response for support ticket or service!!!

Postby trashman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:54 am

Today I opened a second support ticket since my first one has not been answered. 5days ago paid for 6 months service here on website, was a renewal as have been using service before. My credit card has been charged. I have gotten no help on my account. Starting to get a bad feeling I have been ripped off, hope not but five days and no response is too long. may have to look into contacting credit card company and see what they can do. It's an international charge to my account so might have some hassle there. But in a nutshell I feel like I have been ripped off and could not in good conscious recommend this to anyone. BUYER BEWARE :x

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Re: BUYER BEWARE 5 days now and still no response for support ticket or service!!!

Postby myfishtv » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:55 pm

it has been posted many, many, many times of you want faster response times you a reseller.
***i have no access to the payment side of this site***
if you want to get a radiosity subscription from me. please pm me for my payment options.

bitcoin address
1GbZ4jmfLPfPtxqsRbfDuECpPmLqZthaGa

admin
Honored
Honored

Re: BUYER BEWARE 5 days now and still no response for support ticket or service!!!

Postby admin » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi trashman,

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Your tickets have already been answered, we need some information that we would like you to review.

trashman wrote:Today I opened a second support ticket since my first one has not been answered. 5days ago paid for 6 months service here on website, was a renewal as have been using service before. My credit card has been charged. I have gotten no help on my account. Starting to get a bad feeling I have been ripped off, hope not but five days and no response is too long. may have to look into contacting credit card company and see what they can do. It's an international charge to my account so might have some hassle there. But in a nutshell I feel like I have been ripped off and could not in good conscious recommend this to anyone. BUYER BEWARE :x

trashman
Rookie
Rookie

Postby trashman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 pm

yes you have finally answered me after five days. yes I get now a reseller is a better option than the website here. was fine in past but a lot of problems this time. all I want is to watch tv. not trying to bash anyone or anything. just don't want to be ripped off.

trashman
Rookie
Rookie

Postby trashman » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:30 pm

10/13/2018
Collapse transaction for Transaction date: 10/13/2018
AIP*SHCUIYU DY CO. SHANGHAI BEI
Transaction date:
10/12/2018
Card type:
Mastercard
Transaction type:
Purchases
Merchant description:
STATIONARY, OFFICE SUPPLIES, PRINTING AND WRI
Merchant information:
SHANGHAI , BEI
Reference number:
Merchant Name:
AIP*SHCUIYU DY CO.
Select to
Edit
the merchant name

Transaction Category:
Business Expenses: Office Supplies
Select to
Edit
the transaction category
Dispute this transaction
Type Purchases

$70.77

Over a week now still not resolved, very disappointed in this provider .I paid on website here as have before. After a couple of years with this provider have now tried a pix subscription and am very happy at the lack of freezing compared to radiosity. also have contacted my credit card company to see if can get money back,may take a while but hopeful not screwed out of what I paid for six month subscription.I am very surprised that they are so resistant to give me what I paid for even after providing them proof of payment. Extremely disappointed in this service. BUYER BEWARE!!!! I am sure regulars to this site will say bad things about what I said but I only can attest to my latest experience here. I only wanted to watch my tv.

trashman
Rookie
Rookie

Postby trashman » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:36 pm

They have finally taken care of it and I am now active again so I guess if your more patient than me all is well.

Maximus08651
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Maximus08651 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Me too, I have more than 10 days without tv, emailed to reseller twice but no answer from him. Paid for 12 months sub.
Someone let me know what should I do to have this resolve. I’ve subcribed for more than 4 years now.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:27 pm

post the name of the reseller here
if you want to get a radiosity subscription from me. please pm me for my payment options.

bitcoin address

Maximus08651
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Maximus08651 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:06 am

His name is “Phish4you”.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:59 pm

send me a pm

bitcoin address

Return to “General Chit Chat”