Re: Getting Started

Postby myfishtv » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:48 pm

there is no trial during a ppv event.

Lindyv321
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Lindyv321 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:54 am

I have submitted the payment form but am getting no confirmation or email?

Crypton
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Crypton » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:19 pm

myfishtv wrote:were you enter your code all depends on were you purchased your radiosity code. if you got it directly thru this website then you click on the "my account" icon at the top of the forum page. there you should find your paid account and there should be a link option there also. if you got your code thru a reseller they will give you the direct link to server panel.

I purchased my account from this website yet its not showing up in my account page and I have no link to enter a code ???

Crypton
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Crypton » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Lindyv321 wrote:I have submitted the payment form but am getting no confirmation or email?

Same here no email but it deducted the money from my account

Crypton
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Crypton » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Starting to get worried about this service .... No answer here to my question ...No answer from Support after 24 hours???

Im getting a code on my box to enter on this site but my account page still shows no account info. and no where to enter a code

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:51 pm

once your payment has been processed by the admin you will be able to see your account details when you click on the "my account" icon at the top of this forum, and i must today is an american holiday called thanksgiving. so im sure if the admin will be able to get it done today only he knows.
as always members can feel free to order directly thru me if they wish to do so.

Crypton
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Crypton » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:58 pm

myfishtv wrote:once your payment has been processed by the admin you will be able to see your account details when you click on the "my account" icon at the top of this forum, and i must today is an american holiday called thanksgiving. so im sure if the admin will be able to get it done today only he knows.
as always members can feel free to order directly thru me if they wish to do so.

So its okay that I used my real name rather than my user name when I purchased ?

I purchased it yesterday, figured It would have been addressed by now. I understand its thanksgiving as I live in the US but I purchased the service yesterday so I hope you can understand why I'm asking for help.

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:06 pm

oh yes i totally understand. and i don't see any reason why you can't use your real name. anytime you order something online you should always do some research. because like on this site there are other ways to get a radiosity subscription via the many resellers we have.

CodyGibbons
Rookie
Rookie

Postby CodyGibbons » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Unsure of how to download app to roku ?? Help please

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Step 1.
First, we must make sure that the developer mode is enabled on the ROKU player. To enable developer mode, press the following combination of keys on your ROKU remote control: Home, Home, Home, Up, Up, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.

Step 2.
The "Developer Settings" screen will appear. Select "Enable installer and restart" and press "OK". The password selection screen appears, type the password "abcd12345" (without the quotes) using the on-screen keyboard, then select "Set password and reboot". The ROKU player will reboot with developer mode enabled.

Step 3.
Download and save the "AppLoader.zip" i am including a download link of this file for you to download and unzip it on your computer.

Step 4.
Run the application "AppLoader.exe" downloaded in step 3

Step 5.
Now, fill out the information on the AppLoader application fields:
ROKU Hostname or IP: Here you will enter your ROKU device player's IP address. To see it, go to the "Settings->System->About" page in your ROKU device player, the IP address will be to the right of the "IP address" field (four numbers separated by dots, similar to this: 192.168.1.100).
Port: This should be left as it is (default value is 80).
Username: This should be left as it is (default value is rokudev).
2nd username field: Here you should enter the password that was defined in step 2: "abcd12345" (without the quotes)
App PKG File: Here you will select the "radiosity-1.9.3.pkg" by clicking on the button with the triple dots (...).

Step 6.
Only after all of the above information is filled out the "Load" button will be enabled, then, Click on it, to load the application into your ROKU device. If any error occurs you will see a message box and loading will not be completed, if that happens review the information filled out in step 5 and try again.

Step 7.
If the application is loaded successfully, you should see the progress bar fill to 100% and then return to 0% showing "Ready" and the channel app will load on-screen.

Return to “Android TV Box”