Freezing

Moderator: webmaster

jdsmith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Freezing

Postby jdsmith » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:54 pm

all of you has jumping to someone's forum,please read the forum rules before waiting for an answer

no one will do it, if the question addressed in the wrong place

read the forum rules,please

roach56
Advanced
Advanced

Postby roach56 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Freezing on live channels tonight.

fforba
Rookie
Rookie

Postby fforba » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:58 pm

Nhl games choppy freezing tonight.

pszafranski
Regular
Regular

Postby pszafranski » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:47 am

I hope this is the correct place for this issue...
It is Sunday morning 935am and constant freezing watching Foxnews Channel. Every 5 seconds or so and then after a few times it goes to the No Signal screen...then lost video time...jumps ahead. I have been posting this issue for a long time now. I also hope that the tech dept. will find us a fix.
Last night the same problem occured on multiple channels while watching the olympics. Movies the same also. We continue to wait for a fix.
Please others...report if you have the same experience.

jdsmith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jdsmith » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:42 pm

this is not your original post,someone elses

samnova
Reseller
Reseller

Postby samnova » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:30 am

Everything is freezing up :/

pszafranski
Regular
Regular

Postby pszafranski » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:39 am

So the freezing issue continues to not be resolved...last night freezing on Foxnews 9pm edt. Also almost any live TV channels I tried. Live movies the same thing...watched earlier in the evening Battlecreek with freezing every few minutes...made watching anything very frustrating. Right now I am watching Foxnews again 932am est with freezing every 2 minutes. It last a few seconds and then the feed returns for another couple of minutes only to freeze again. I see on this forum that this same scenario is experienced by many customers. I also see that when a mod checks there is no freezing. Just because it works for a mod doesn't mean the problem is just something we are making up to make life difficult for admin. Please understand we are simply making admin aware that this problem exists out here in the real world. Right now at 937am edt the no signal screen has just come up 2 times. Just another example on Foxnews compete with the time of freezing but it freezes ALL THE TIME!

myfishtv
Reseller
Reseller

Postby myfishtv » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:57 am

watched both fox new as well as fox news bkup channel for a solid 5min with zero freeze. if you have the phone app whatsapp im glade to send you a live video to your whatsapp number as proof that it is working fine

admin
Honored
Honored

Postby admin » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:16 pm

pszafranski wrote:So the freezing issue continues to not be resolved...last night freezing on Foxnews 9pm edt. Also almost any live TV channels I tried. Live movies the same thing...watched earlier in the evening Battlecreek with freezing every few minutes...made watching anything very frustrating. Right now I am watching Foxnews again 932am est with freezing every 2 minutes. It last a few seconds and then the feed returns for another couple of minutes only to freeze again. I see on this forum that this same scenario is experienced by many customers. I also see that when a mod checks there is no freezing. Just because it works for a mod doesn't mean the problem is just something we are making up to make life difficult for admin. Please understand we are simply making admin aware that this problem exists out here in the real world. Right now at 937am edt the no signal screen has just come up 2 times. Just another example on Foxnews compete with the time of freezing but it freezes ALL THE TIME!

Thanks for taking your time to report it..
In oder to allow checks what's the problem, can you tell us what city or region are you trying to watch radiosity?

--
Admin

pszafranski
Regular
Regular

Postby pszafranski » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:59 pm

I am in Panama Central America although I can use my VPN which would put me in the USA. As of today the problem persists and is the same with or without the VPN. It is interesting though that the problem is mostly with FoxNews (both the main and the backup) and CNN works without any freezing. Not sure why this would be the case. It is now 5pm est. Thank you for your help since watching with all the freezing is impossible.

Return to “Android TV Box”