Failed to connect to service

Moderator: webmaster

Mikeandjess
Junior
Junior

Failed to connect to service

Postby Mikeandjess » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:20 pm

I keep getting failed to connect to service. I have an android box that is working but I can’t use radiosity. Thanks

brooklyn
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Failed to connect to service

Postby brooklyn » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:54 pm

Is this why I can't sign up for a new service account. Keep getting payment failed try again later message..

vsuave97
Rookie
Rookie

Postby vsuave97 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:02 pm

I keep getting the same message.

brooklyn
Rookie
Rookie

Postby brooklyn » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Black Friday came and gone. Nobody bought a subscription because they can't. Why post a sale when you can't accept any form of payment

admin
Honored
Honored

Postby admin » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:12 pm

brooklyn wrote:Black Friday came and gone. Nobody bought a subscription because they can't. Why post a sale when you can't accept any form of payment

We're working now in a new payment system, so, we hope will be ready within the next 10 days from now...
We also had detected all those members who tried to pay on Black Friday with no success and soon all of them will receive an email from us to honor this price promo.

brooklyn
Rookie
Rookie

Postby brooklyn » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:17 am

admin wrote:
brooklyn wrote:Black Friday came and gone. Nobody bought a subscription because they can't. Why post a sale when you can't accept any form of payment

We're working now in a new payment system, so, we hope will be ready within the next 10 days from now...
We also had detected all those members who tried to pay on Black Friday with no success and soon all of them will receive an email from us to honor this price promo.

Thanks for replying. I'll wait for that email..

Return to “Android TV Box”